Monday 18 July 2011

Post Six, Camera Please!?

Right Now, i am Really Craving a New Camera, i Say New, but i Dont Even have an Old One... All of these Photos on my blog so Far are from my Phone Camera, a Measly 5.0 MegaPixel Nokia. I have found my Dream camera! What i Need is a Pentax Optio RZ10 in Purple! i Have to admit, the colour of the camera itself is a Major part of my finding my perfect camera, although it should Probably be a minor component to my process of camera purchasing. i Know for a Fact that there are Probably much more efficient and complex cameras out there, but i Honestly just Fell in Love with this One. i Mean, Look at it! 


it's a True Weapon of Mass Beautography!
And i intend to make the Lone Warrior of Mass Beautography, Myself.
ShancyPancyy"/

But i See that the War has Begun... Today i Asked my Dad if he'd like to contribute the Shncc's Camera Fund
To which he replied, 'i Have a Perfectly good Camera in my Room! Use it'
But what he fails to realise is that i Would like my camera to be Mine All Mine!
And i want it to be Coloured
And Purple..
And a Pentax..
And With a Cool Zoomey Lens!
And Perhaps an Optio RX10?

My Point it... Daddyyy i Need This One! =P
Tankss xD

My Angwee Face, Grrrrrr!


But No, i Wouldnt Really ask him to pay for it, i will Most Definitely do so Myself =]

Originally i Wanted a Coloured DSLR, and i started Looking at the Pentax Brand as they do a lot of these. Then i Realised how Expensive! they were so i looked around for a mini DSLR looky-likey type thing and that's when i Came Across that Gorgeous Moment Catcher Pictured Above.

So to conclude, i Would like it, Want it, i Need it, i Crave it. And therefore i Shall Help myself Gets it By Making it a Goal in my Life to Finally Own One =D =]

That Way, Photos i Upload on here will be Of a Much Better Quality =]

Well Bye Bye for now and Happy Blogging!

With Love, Shncc"/

^ xx ^

2 comments:

  1. OOOhhhh... :D I shal keep clicking on the ads so thatt you'll have enough for the gorgeous camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy! And i Shall Doo The Same For Youuu! xD

    ReplyDelete