Monday 26 September 2011

Post Eighteen, My Room Development..

The Development of My Room 
As i Always do, i Apologise in Advance for the Bad Photo Quality in the First Photos, But i Assure their Quality will Evolve as you Scroll Down...


This Room took Weeks of me Squatting in the Living room and Using any Spare space in my house as Storage for the Many items i Own

Plus, Abu (The Boyfriend <3) Wanted to paint the Blue Wall, i Saved it for him for a Week, then was given Permission to go Ahead and Paint it Myself =P


So Yayy, All the Cool bits were Painted All By Myself! xD 
The Coloured Walls, The Skirting and the Door!
All Things Uncolourful were Lefted to tha Daddy =D


Soo, This was Then, Looking all Artificially Tidy and Barely Lived in


The Room i had Always Dreamed Of! xD


Here it is Completed! With Eight Different Colour Paints, All From The Boyfriends Workplace: Homebase 
(Wooo Discount xD)


Ah! i LOVE My Door =D



And This is Now... a New Duvet Cover, New Forms of Storage and Lots More Clutter


Yeahh um, This is how i Keep my PJ's =P in a Basket xD


Stacked By my Beautiful isle =)


Thought i'd Throw in a Pic of my Trusty Laptop, Without Whom, This Blog wouldn't Be as it Be's

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Until Next Time and With Love, 
Shncc"/
**-  ^_^  -**
P.S. This Post is To Be Continued...
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __





No comments:

Post a Comment